What do you get in our review programs?
- Review Classes for both RNs and LVNs
- Live Instruction - comprehensive presentation of course content based on the current test plan, nursing sciences and major systems by nurse educators with diverse clinical experience
- Video Lecture Series - focusing on essential concepts frequently asked in the NCLEX, includes sample questions and rationale discussion to improve critical thinking skills and test-taking strategies
- Virtual Learning Environment - updated course content and 3,500 practice questions that address the most current NCLEX Test Plan for RNs and PNs
- Live Instruction Guide Book - bulleted information that emphasizes the most critical content
What is the advantage of enrolling in D&D?
- Flexible Hours
- Convenient Locations
- Dynamic Pricing
- Instant Student Support
- Individualized Diagnostic Assessment & Evaluation
With D&D’s corporate office in California, how well are the review specialists aware of the differences in NCLEX testing for other states?
NCLEX is a national exam, regulated by the National Council for State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN). This means that the NCLEX exam one student is taking in Alaska can be the exact same exam another student is taking in Texas, and Florida. NCLEX does not change with state to state. That is why once you have passed the NCLEX, you may apply for reciprocity for any other state in the United States.
What is D&D’s NCLEX success rate?
D&D offers a 100% pass rate to all students who accomplish all of the following;
-100% Program Compliance and Participation
-Complete attendance in live classes
-Course completion of all online test categories with 60% or above mark
-The student attempts the NCLEX within 3 months after the review
What if I attend the review, but do not pass the State Board Exam?
There are many factors that contribute to unsuccessful results which are beyond the control of D&D Nursing Educators, Inc. such as student compliance in online testing and attendance in class. Should there be a need for a student to retake the state board exam; D&D offers a one-time free sit in advantage to individual paying students or a discounted review fee for students under school contract.
What are the payment options?
We accept credit cards, cash, checks and money orders payable to D&D Nursing Educators, Inc.
How can I contact D&D if I have further questions or needs?
You may contact D&D Nursing Educators, Inc. at:
Toll Free: 1-855-259-2673